Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC geared motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayani p

Hello all,
I am trying to build a small robot car where I intend using two geared DC motors of say 60W power. Can anybody suggest where I can find such motors please? Is there any place where I can find used/auction of such motors. Thank you.

Regards
Nayani

How small? what kind of RPM are you looking for?
Pittman makes some high quality geared motors.
~Mike

Hello Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I a loking for motor of about 60 watts power. The end RPM of the shaft may be around 200 or so. Please let me know the web site or any other details of the company you mentioned. Thank you.

regards

Just do a simple search for Pittman Motors and you will find several site that sell the motors online. You will have to look at datasheets to find the right motor speed, voltage, and output rpm to suit your needs. They do sell motors that output about 250rpm.
~Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back