Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC-DC voltage multiplier without transformers or inductors

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4000ds

Hello! I am looking for a DC-DC transistor voltage multiplier circuit. I think it should be a multivibrator-based circuit.
It is necessary to charge the capacitors one by one, and then discharge them.
(x) phases for each chargeable capacitor, (y) phases for series connection and (z) phases for current regulation.

I tried to make a circuit on falstad:
My Circuit
10Vin and 15 Vout, (2 x phases), (1 y phase), without current regulation. And it doesn't work perfectly.
It is very difficult. 9 transistors, 9 capacitors, 25(26) resistors, 5 diodes.
I need to simplify and stabilize this circuit.
Perhaps there are chips?
I need this way, without transformers, to convert 12 volts to 250

P.S. Sorry, I use the Russian version of falstad.

Attachments

• pre.png
    pre.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
What is this for? I don't think I will be much help, but why no inductors? A boost converter with maybe a voltage doubler is the fist thing I think of. Hopefully another more experienced member can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back