Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC-DC Step Down Converter (PCB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamech81

Hi how can i make a PCB Mounted DC-DC step down converter which can reduce the voltage from 90V to 12V. Also, please let me know if i can buy this online

What is the output current?
Is the output to be isolated? Input Ground connects to output Ground is not isolated.
How many do you need?
Is cost important? size?
Here is something small. (not knowing what you want) Link
It was designed for 110/220 vac but most will work on DC as well. Input voltage range: AC50V-277V DC70V-390V output 12V 300mA.

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for your response. The output rating is fine and thanks a lot. My only question is does it work on DC as well.

does it work on DC as well.
It was designed for 110/220 vac but most will work on DC as well. Input voltage range: AC50V-277V DC70V-390V output 12V 300mA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back