Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC/DC Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

somaye

Hi all, I should design a DC-DC coverter with LTC3412A for a FPGA board, this could provide 2,5 V DC output from 5 V DC input (the picture is uploded). But I have no idea where to connect an AC singnal and if it is even needed?
Secondly, there is a problem with the current in the inductor, I do not know how to fix it? refer to the figure

Thanks in advance
With best regards

2022_03_23_13_29_06_DC_Regler_Spec._OneNote.png

Attachments

• 2022_03_23_13_31_28_LTspice_XVII_Draft1.png
    2022_03_23_13_31_28_LTspice_XVII_Draft1.png
    58 KB · Views: 200
Hi all, I should design a DC-DC coverter with LTC3412A for a FPGA board, this could provide 2,5 V DC output from 5 V DC input (the picture is uploded). But I have no idea where to connect an AC singnal and if it is even needed?
Secondly, there is a problem with the current in the inductor, I do not know how to fix it? refer to the figure

Thanks in advance
With best regards

office cleaning services 30a

garage flooring phoenix View attachment 136292
Hi.

I live on a narrowboat and live off-grid. My power comes from 12v batteries.

I am trying to power my shunt-based 12v ammeter using a dc-dc converter. I bought 3 from STK on Amazon. The blurb says that they are 12v -16v input to 12v output. These would be ideal. However, when I connect one up with an input of 13.21v I get 13.56v on the output. This happens with all three converters. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Does the converter you bought have a minimum load requirement to stay in regulation ?

Also does it have a minimum V delta in to out to stay in regulation ? eg, you input V too low ?

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back