Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that definitely is a forum record.

It seems a bit harsh when all he's doing is asking for help but I suppose giving me, and probably many other people, negative reputation because they said something he didn't want to here, probably was the cause of most of the red squares.

As with all the other requests I put it into Google but the only reference came back to this site.

What's the IC out of? Another ancient games console?

If you knew the manufacture, perhaps you could ask them but don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
I think the request might be easier to answer if there was a better description.
Age of the part/circuit.
Color
Number of pins
size
possible neighboring devices
photo?

What's cancelled? What you don't need it any more?

Why do you want datasheets for all these random parts for?

Why don't you post it so that other people who are looking for the same datasheet can beneit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back