Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet or equivalent of CG10342

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj12

Can anyone please help me with the datasheet of CG10342? Even if anyone can suggest me the equivalent of this IC, it will be of great help. All I know is that it is a Fairchild product.
Thanks in anticipation.
:)

It's very odd that you need a (chip or transistor or diode or pencil or rice cooker or whatever) and yet you know so little about it. What are you trying to accomplish?

Is it a complete product?
Is it possibly an electrical component?
If it's electrical, how many wires?
Is it used in a product?
How old do you think the product is?
What is the product supposed to do?
Is the product working, or if not, what isn't working?
Are you just playing a game with us?

raj12 said:
Can anyone please help me with the datasheet of CG10342? Even if anyone can suggest me the equivalent of this IC, it will be of great help. All I know is that it is a Fairchild product.
Thanks in anticipation.

Post a circuit diagram or a link to the diagram.
It sounds like a Fairchild Clock Generator.

CG10342-102 or equivalent

Thanks for the replies.
This part is inside the PCB of a GE CT scanner. We are troubleshooting this board. This is a 1997 system and the IC is a 82 pin one. On comparing the signals from a working board, we found that one clock pulse was not getting generated from this IC. Could not find the datasheet in most of the available datasheet sites.
Can anyone help me procure some datasheet or pin diagram for this IC.
Thanks again all u guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back