Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet 330K 1/4W Resistor and 100R 1/4W resistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid

hai i'm Kid.I'm a first year student of mechatronics...I've to finihed my project and also my report..so i need to find the datasheet...Anybody here have datasheet 330K 1/4W Resistor and 100R 1/4W resistor...and datasheet 8 Ohm Loudspeaker...I've tried to find but i never found it....CAn anyone here help me.it's so important to me....

the tolerances for both resistor is 5%..do you have datasheet capacitor 10nF and 100uF? :?:

the tolerances for both resistor is 5%..do you have datasheet capacitor 10nF and 100uF? :?:

Why would you need a datasheet for a resistor when you already have sufficient information about the resistors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back