Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

data to serial port and musicmatch program info

Status
Not open for further replies.

leprien

If anyone has any info on sending data to the serial port please send me that info. I know i can label port #s and send info but how do i find the address for the printer port. also I want to take apart music match to send to the program info from the serial port. can i label users or somthing on this program. If so how? I figure i can cut the program somewher to do this but i do not have a decompiler nor do i know a lot about it but i think if a make a fake dll files to replace the originals i may be able to do this but I have never made a dll file so if anyone with expertise in this area comes accross this please help me.

just a kid wit no schooling playing at the computer
Peace out

E-mail me leprien@hotmail.com

leprien said:
If anyone has any info on sending data to the serial port please send me that info. I know i can label port #s and send info but how do i find the address for the printer port.
Now what is it that you want info on? The serial port or the printer port?

Interfacing to the PC's SPP (hardware level)
**broken link removed**

a tool that grants access to cpu ports under windows (XP/NT)
can be found here
**broken link removed** (search the link)

needed to be able to play with the pport registers under windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back