Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data Sheet for UC3825N & CD40013PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleon

Hi,

Anyone have the above mentioned 2 data sheets? The UC3825N is a PWM IC chip while the CD40013PC seems to be a NOR chip.

Thanks!!

Cheers!!
Appleon

CD40013 - i think - no existiert. CD4013 is a dual D flip-flop.
I have both datasheets, e-mail me.

datasheets

are you sure it isn't the 4001 you're after? 14-pin package? That's a quad NOR gate.

A quick web search turns up both datasheets;

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

(It helps to know that motorola's 4000 series parts have a MC14xxxx prefix rather than CD4xxxx)

Thank you!!

Hey thanks guys, found the datasheets necessary!! By the way, how exactly did you all find the data sheets? I tried various search engines but could not locate any source at all...

Thanks again!!

Cheers!!
Appleon

finding datasheets online

Unfortunately, not all of the chip vendor info shows up during web searches. I usually try "part # + datasheet" then just "part #" with some likely combinations of prefixes and suffixes. I've come across some schematics and datasheets where the text is in a foreign language, and Googles' translate feature can help with that.

part of it is just knowing where to look. For example, since TI bought out Unitrode some years back, that's where I looked for the switching regulator. And knowing that Mot. used a different prefix for their 4000 series parts helped. If none of that works, this board is a good resource.

- CAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back