Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

D.C. voltage doubler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryhes

Hey folks I need help on this would anyone know where I can get a D.C voltage doubler, voltage booster, D.C. step up, ect, that has a the ability to have a low voltage input 3.2VDC - 4.2VDC and produce an adjustable 6-9 VDC output rated between 2.5 & 3 amps? I'm new at this so my terminology may be wrong :(

And then my next question would be how would I build the circuit?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Thanks that's kinda what I'm looking for but I'm actually looking for all the external components also, A plug and play package, I think I would fail miserably if I was to build that circuit

Google: DC-DC converters
Check the (US) Electronics vendors:
Digikey, Allied Electronics, Mouser, Newark Electronics, Jameco, MJPA, All Electronics

Ken

I missed the "adjustable". What is the source of the 3.4-4.2 V @ >6A

Ken

I can see your problem now. It looks like those are going to be difficult parameters to meet in an off-the-shelf market.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back