Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cute Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Souper man

Post pictures of your cute dogs here.

Heres mine, his name is reggie

Last edited by a moderator:
Souper, could you please try to crop your images and size them appropriately for net travel? Sending a 2300X1700 664Kb is bad netiquette =)
I've attached what I consider an appropriate type of image to post in a forum.

Revolt my furry ones!
umm... never mind, when you wake up is okay.

Attachments

• Quin.jpg
    Quin.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 294
Nice progression :) Kitty napping, Husky napping =) Beautiful dog by the way, I have a small apartment, two cats is pushing it (the other one's an orange tabby cow) The sleeper I posted is a born hunter, reflexes like a lightning bolt and I have reflexive claw shaped scars to prove it. I'd love to have property enough to allow a dog like that free rein when they needed it and a large enough home to have a dog. As it is I feel bad enough about not giving Quin there (my posted pic) enough time and space.

he's an Alaskan Malamute, not a Husky ... much bigger and stronger. I live in a pretty rural area, with vast wilderness only a few miles from my home. so we visit the woods often. I'm also working on strength training a few times a week. I hitch up a harness to the little one and he drags a 40# tire around for a half hour or so.

he does like a good nap now and then...

Attachments

• snow_sleep.jpg
    snow_sleep.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 439
Oh my god...

That poor dog, you should euthanize him...

MY computer loads my puppy picture in 1 second a.k.a fast net

dch222 said:
"Dog" and "cute" don't really sit well together in the same sentence.

Haha, same here. I guess i'm not really a dog person.

Just to diversify a bit, this is my "pet".

It belonged to my late wife, and just tolerates me because I feed it.
Its name is Basil, but it is actually female, having once laid an egg!

That beak can seriously hurt when it closes on your fingers.

JimB

Attachments

• Basil.JPG
    Basil.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 329
JimB we had two African Greys, male & female. The female had quite a vocabulary and could speak in virtual sentences.... even intonate her voice. Quite accurate when it came to imitating a ringing phone or doorbell. I can't tell you how many times I'd pick up the phone, only to discover it was her pranking!! She'd even answer her bogus phone ring by saying" Hello, yeah, wait a minute"!!!!:eek: While their beaks are strong, they are nothing compared to a Macaw or an Umbrella Cockatoo. I got nailed badly by a Cockatoo's beak. It was always affectionate to me and without warning one day, it ripped into my nose, tearing flesh and flowing blood along with tears of pain! That bird was out of the house that weekend!

Oh and Souper Man, a better name for your dog would be Ewok. Is that a ShiTzu or Maltese or mix of both? I have one very similar to yours that's one of those "designer breeds" (aka. MUT!) that's ShiTzu + Maltese = Malti-Tzu It's predominatly white/brown, sheds no hair, is quiet and affectionate, isn't expensive to feed, and leaves small landmines in the yard compared to the larger breeds.

Attachments

• ewok2.jpg
    ewok2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
that's one of those "designer breeds" (aka. MUT!) that's ShiTzu + Maltese = Malti-Tzu
That's a hilarious photo! Didn't I see this one in a movie...?
We have a Poodle/ShiTzu cross, and he provides hours of laughs. His current toy is a 6 foot stuffed snake from Ikea Kid's section. He drags it around, shakes it, and throws it up in the air, growling the whole time.

Attachments

• dog_n_snake.gif
    dog_n_snake.gif
    283.5 KB · Views: 301
BeeBop said:
That's a hilarious photo! Didn't I see this one in a movie...?
They are called Ewoks, from the movie Star Wars. I was going to call our mut that until the wife thought I completely lost it by comingup with that name! Then again, I'm not half as nuts as my wife is, for spending $900 for a "mut". Something's wrong with society anymore these days. People will pay top dollar for a designer mut, and yet an AKC registered pure bred with bloodline lineage can be bought for as low as $200. Some people shop in the whole foods section and pay more for "health food" that has all the "crap" removed from it that the companies normally add in the first place!! :confused:

Last edited:
Sceadwian said:
Souper, could you please try to crop your images and size them appropriately for net travel? Sending a 2300X1700 664Kb is bad netiquette =)
I've attached what I consider an appropriate type of image to post in a forum.

Revolt my furry ones!
umm... never mind, when you wake up is okay.

I shall never bow down to cropping my images! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

by the way, my dog is a shih-tzu
(rly its a shih-tzu lolz)

I use to have a neighbor who owned a ShiTzu and we were always corrected by them to pronounce it as She Zu (without the T so it doesn't include the $hit part). Needless to say they were very heavy duty "born agains". Now that their kids have grown up and flew the coop their religous zealous now has one daughter employed as a stripper, the other daughter is a gothic girl who cyber sexes, and the son left home on his 18th birthday, never to return and lives on and off the streets. :(

HiTech said:
I use to have a neighbor who owned a ShiTzu and we were always corrected by them to pronounce it as She Zu (without the T so it doesn't include the $hit part).

Reminds me of a scene from Fawlty Towers, where Basil is as usual being rude and scathing to one of the customers:

Basil: What is that?
Customer: He's a little ShiTzu.
Basil: Yes, I can see that, but what breed is it?

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back