Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cut hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
It bears thinking about "you can hire women pretty cheap" vs "you can hire pretty women cheap" which is what I thought you wrote, at first. The words "don't go there" spring to mind. Unless you are talking about becoming an employer of course, in which case you can't talk about hiring women unless you are also talking about hiring men.
I'm not ranting or anything. Honest.

I might interpret it as "renting is cheaper than marriage". I won't define "renting".

I thought "teach" was supposed to be in charge. If he/she saw an "unsafe condition" then it's their responsibility to rectify.

I wonder what would happen when you poked an administrator with a scalpel. How many would utter 4 letter words. Sounds like a good science experiment to me, right?

I think Kiss has seen the street where you can rent them :D. was just an idea............

I think Kiss has seen the street where you can rent them :D. was just an idea............

I think a few make a life out of short term rentals on a cash basis. Most others like to start on a short term rental with payment in kind, then they want to roll into a long term lease. It seems that rules change completely once the long term lease is signed. I could understand your desire for short term rentals - some people are just not prepared for the lease agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back