Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Customise Toyota Multi Information Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazooka

Does anyone know how to customise or modify the information displayed on the center multi-information display (MID) in the instrument cluster on late model Toyota's?
What I wish to do is be able to display a custom startup logo when the vehicle is turned on. I am aware of being able to change the startup and shutdown pictures on the multimedia display screen but I want to be able to do similar on the MID.
If anyone knows where I could start or point me in a direction of someone that could help achieve this I would be most appreciative.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back