Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexguard

Hy guys.. I am a new bee to electronics and want to build some basic project requiring less current input like 12v 2amps but the minimum current to drive the load is about 10amps with the same volt..

The question is.......
How can I get that 10amps to drive the load without additional power source and at that 12v​

You cannot. Power in = power out + losses. Otherwise you would have a perpetual motion or free energy machine.

If such a machine existed you could feed some of it's output back into it's input and get even more power which would loop back again and get more power, etc. until you had infinite power.

You can convert a high voltage with low current to lower voltage with high current. But increasing one while keep the other the same means increased power, so you cannot do that without having something else to provide additional power.

Last edited:
You cannot multiply power.
You have not been on the internet much. Wrap wire around a crystal. Sprinkle on some essential oils. (sprinkle in a clock wise direction) Then wave a rare-earth magnet over the crystal. (must be facing North) Works better with a full moon. One of my renters said it works best after smoking several joints.

How can I get that 10amps to drive the load without additional power source and at that 12v
First you need to repeal the Conservation of Energy law.
Some of the over-unity guys can help you with that. :rolleyes:
After that, it's easy.

Why on Earth would they give a Nobel Prize to a guy that invented the transistor if it doesn't amplify power? Crazy, just crazy.

If that Transistor guy knew what he was doing, he should have been able to amplify my watch battery with his REAL transistor so it would power my off-grid estate.

Last edited:
off-grid estate
Found your estate on google maps.
1549495506748.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back