Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CS113 robotarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darth_

Hey,

For my finalwork i must control the CS113 with the PC (parallel). Is here anyone who have a program for that robot?

Let me know

Grtz _Darth_ :idea:

Did u have any luck in finding any data on the cs113......i got the same robot arm and want to get it working but have no idea hehe

**broken link removed**
look at this
or search google

cs113 is a robotic arm kit. look at the links and the pics over there and/or start using google man!

Aid with the communication of the PC(Lpt1)-CS113

Pardon by my English, but I do not speak fluid to it, I need aid to repair the communication of PC-Robot, them comment that the test makes them well, but what we did not obtain it is to communicate port LPT1 with the robot. It has happened to them? it is necessary to change some C.I.? Thanks for its aid

Cs-113 Help

I need to present a project but i have absolutely no idea of how to do it, could anyone help me? it involves controlling the CS-113 robot arm but i need to control it through turbo C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back