Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Crystal + caps under the socket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on Sparkfun's website they now have a 3-axis accelerometer with I2C digital output, assembled on a PCB for $10. It doesn't even need 3 ADC inputs, just 2 digital wires to the microcontroller and will give high res tilt information in any axis.

Yeah nice PCB, a good result for a double sided home toner+etch job! It's great to see someone making projects and not just students asking homework questions. ;)

So what does the "LED display matrix" project do?

It would be nice if people just posted projects they are working on, because ya, it would be nice to just see stuff even if there were no questions and even if it doesn't seem all that exciting a project. The forum isn't really setup to promote that, though, and I'm not certain how it could change to make it inviting to do so.

I try and post projects that I myself am working on. Will post more info as it becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back