Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CPLD using VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anushapillai

Can somebody plz suggest a project topic for my college level project using VHDL programming on CPLD....
Please.... Thanks....

Build a Vitirbi decoder or maybe a Markov generator.

Microcontollers are a popular project.

Otherwise, you could do video encoding / decoding, digital filter, FFT core, software radio, some kind of crypto, etc.

YEs. Bt here to sek real guidence. We r new to VHDL but willin to gain practical knowledge. We have to do it basically by writing a vhdl code n then burning it on d CPLD. Looking for a good application yet not very complex idea. We use xilinx for our Lab programming.

I'm pretty okay wid the basics... I can write VHDL codes for u... just tell me what you have in mind :)
I can write codes for simple circuits in three to four modeling types :)

Oh gr8. tht will be a gr8 help. Actually i will have do a little research abt which CPLD chip is to be used. accordingly i guess i can design a digital ckt so tht no. of ffs required n all is der in d chip. ryt?

tomorrow in college 1st thing i wil do is dat i will talk to my prof n get the details. in d mean time if u get ny application idea do write to me here. thnx

Exactly! You better check the specifications...
tell me which CPLD kit you have, cool runner, spartan etc...
then tell me what you have in mind, will give you the code :)
U from India?

Woah!!!!!! Practical application!!!!!!!!!!! Thats wat all our lecturers ask for innit??????
I'm stuck with my project too!!! Please help me if you know anything about op-amps..
I've started a thread under General Electronics Chat... It says Class Project...

hey ana....
so u came up wid nethn??
chal we will do d same project....
waise toh many ppl have done the same analog project so wudn't be much of a problem....

could someone please suggest a simple project in Vhdl which can be done for a college level project..... please help us out!!!!! :(

Umm... Anush, they call it 'school work' for a reason... It's WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back