Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CPLD using VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
arey LED out is a vector so tht it will drive 4 leds. n yah its a mistake using Variable coz wid variable 'event wont work since its an signal attribute. so it shud be signals. n i if i ll use if else. how will i loop two ifs ? i don knw. can u tell me how?

If (S1’event and S1=’0’ ) then
SavedStatus_GND := CurrentStatus;
If (GND’event and GND=’1’ ) then
LEDOUT<= SavedStatus_GND;
end;
Wait for 10 ns;
LEDOUT<=”0000”;
Elsif (FIRST’event and FIRST=’1’ ) then
LEDOUT<= SavedStatus_FIRST;
End;
End if;
Wait for 10 ns;
LEDOUT<=”0000”;
End process ;
End A;

I've done using else-if statements...

hey anagha & anusha! well really didn't know we all would land up here for the vhdl proj! anyways are we finalizing the traffic signal program?

Last edited:
If (S1’event and S1=’0’ ) then

I've done using else-if statements...
thanx yaar.... i will try dis one too. Current developement is dat other than Using nested if structure m using
"IF (case1 and case2) then"
format. d program gets synthesized properly but having trouble wid testbench signal synchronization :(

lets c wat happens

Ayask, what you mean by a college fest? Cn you explain how you are celebrating it.

Oh we have a college fest every year that goes on for 3 days... Its called UTSAV which when translated means Fest! :D

We have inter-collegeiate competitions, technical and non-technical events. We have about 10,000 people who come each day. Some of the non-tech events are Mad-ads, Fashion Show, WHIPLASH (where Rock and Metal bands come and perform!!!! I just love that!) Westren Accoustics, Movie making, Street play, Various dance competitions and more... some of the tech events are Arbitarium (which is some extremely difficult level of quizzing), Robotics, other quizzes, Mock CAT(CAT is a test taken when one whishes to take up MBA) etc...
Other than this we have some fun stuff... Our college has a mountaineering club which organizes things like Rappling, Wall Climbing, Flying-Fox and Zorbing!!!!
As hosts we have to make sure everything goes well :)
Around 50 of us just have to be near the entrance all day as security :D Some of the rock band may smuggle some weed... :D The security has to make sure nothing illegal or dangerous gets inside the campus...
Then there are Organizers, Co-ordinators, Volunteers, etc...
There is this big 60*40 sq.ft stage (Main stage) which alone costs Rs.6 lakh!!!

Utsav is said to be the big daddy of all fests in Karnataka...
Colleges from other neighbouring states come too...
I can actually go on describing each event... I guess I'll stop now:D

Wow, they even have spring break in India. I hope no one flashed anything they're not going to want to find on the Internet in the next week =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back