Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

count up/down using 7 segments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ece101

PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE.....help me to solve my project regarding with the 7 segments common anode to be run as "count up" with 74LS47 and 74LS192...BUT my instructor told us to have switches that can INPUT and can count up or down...
Like for example..if u want to input 5, you can count it up- 56789 and if can count it down-543210...........send me the schematic diagram tru my email: rayashydel@yahoo.com...thank you so much....i need reply as soon as possible.....the deadline for this project will be this coming monday...march 14,2011

that was so easy -_-. Your instructor ask you to do that for you to think of it so that you will learn. you better do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back