Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cost saving electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEBB

I like to know if there is any gagdets out there that i can use to limit and save electricity at home. I am consuming about 1620 kwh of electricity at home and i like to save money from my hydro bills.

I have heard that some new line-interactive inverters saves upto 70% electricity. Don't know how but people using it say that it does what it claims. One such company is Microtek.

Also make sure that if you have an electric hot water system, that it is on an off-peak rate. Check with your electrical supply authority about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back