Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Corvette Tail Light LED (custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catfish14136

Hi,

I am building new corvette tail lights and have designed a small circuit and circuit board was wondering if somone more knowageable than me would look it over and give me pointers. The new tail light will spell VETTE in each fixture, when the tail light is on I wish to have the intensity less than when the brake/signal lights are on. When the brake is used, the VETTE lights more intense, when the turn signal is on, the VETTE will flash in sequence....perhaps 10Hz. I threw in a 36 ohm load for the flasher to work, but if I use this sequencer, I would have to replace the flasher with a relay? I know leds current to brightness is not linear, but I was hoping they would trigger at two distinct brightness levels...perhaps some feedback could help...see sketch
:idea:
Mark W
**broken link removed**
tailcircuit.pdf
tail_light_circuit_board.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back