Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controling 16 points (how)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_arr

HI FRND,,
I AM ABOUT TO OPEN A BILLIARD CLUB CONTAINING 16 SNOOKER & BILLIARD TABLES AND WANT TO CONLROL THEM BY PC...
I THINK TO USE LPT PORT WITH SOME RELAYS TO SWITCH ON/OF BUT THE MAIN THING THAT HOW WILL THIS HAPPEN AND HOW COULD O GET THE SOFTWARE THAT COULD CONTROL IT???

Controlling Billiard tables by PC. What do you want to control on the table. I cannot figure out what do you want to do? Could you explain?

IT IS VERY RUDE TO TYPE IN BLOCK CAPITALS ALL THE TIME. PLEASE DO NOT TO IT OR YOU WILL BE LABLED AS A TROLL!

ooooops

oooops!
Only the lights ( each table is going to have lights on it ) even it could be better if it could be timmed (eg. switch of after one hour)
I want to make it because all other billiard or snooker clubs here are having machines that just works to on and off but i need it to calculate the time and income. eg. 10$ per hour so if 5 tables are being used at for 2 hours, i could get that by PC 10x5x2=100$ just to be little advanced and to be safe for account and other stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back