Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Consulting on doorbell watcher with tape recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMBO

Halloy guys..!
As I'm a bigginer on electronics design I need some help from you.
I planning to design a system which allow a person to monitor through a tape recorder if someone has rung his home doorbell when he leaves the house for a few hours or a week end, when a person rung the doorbell, the system will tell him to leave the voice message through a microphone and that message will be recorded in a tape through the tape recorder.When the person back to his home place is going to get information by risen the tape. On this design i have already completed a system block diagram which consist of doorbell, switch,amplifier, memory chip and tape recorder.
But on the system, i would like to know
1-A complete circuit diagram for the whole system
2-the connection of the switch to the memory chip and the tape
recorder that can sense a signal from a doorbell when a person
rung a bell and when a person start talking through a microphone
in order to leave a message respectively.
3- A program that can be easy for me to store the message in the
memory chip.

I first forward my appreciation to your help.

Regards
Gombo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back