Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connector type help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billo

I am trying to modify an older piece of equipment with a newer display.

Does anyone know where I could find connectors for this?

I am looking to wire it with buttons to turn it on off and such.

Thank you
20210106_172645.jpg

Bill

Attachments

• 20210106_172609.jpg
    20210106_172609.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
It appears to be 2.54mm (or possibly 2.50) pitch, which are common pin spacings.

But, from the photo, it's not clear what the mating connector pins or cable end fit in to..
That looks more like the back rather than the connecting face?

Do you have one of whatever connected to that?

Can't see the connector very well, perhaps you could take more photos from different angles? From what I can see, it looks like a flat flex connector.

I thought FPC at first but it looks a bit chunky for that. I'm with the PCB suggestion but it might be thinner than Veroboard.
You converting a hand held device into a free-standing device, Billo? It looks suspiciously similar to the inside of a DMM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back