Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting one component in parallel...to 3 channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPGA@AA

Hello all,

In the picture attached, there are 3 actuators connected to a driver module. However, I need to connect just one actuator in parallel to three of these channels (i.e. 1,2,3). The reason ...I need a 3.6A drive and each channel only provides 1.2A. Any idea how to wire the single actuator in parallel to these 3 channels?

Thanks!
AA

Attachments

• LS.JPG
    LS.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 145
The is probably not practical way to do that. I woudn't wire them together without contacting the manufacturer first.

The manufacturer was the one who recommended this setup, but they didn't provide details about the wiring (that's my question).

Just connect 1 to 2 to 3 and then to your single load. You will have to change the coding/software/programming of the device such that outputs 1,2,&3 all turn on and off at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back