Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

confusion about FOSC of PIC18F4550 set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuanvoi

Hi all,

I'm using USART of PIC18F4550 to transmit data via bluetooth eb301 from A7 - bridging your world ) ) ). My bluetooth factory default is 9600 baud rate, no parity and no flow control. My problem is I don't know to how to set up the PIC18F4550 properly so that the PIC18F4550 and bluetooth can be synchronized. So, i can send and receive the data correctly from bluetooth eb301 devices. Could you please help me on this, thank you!

Hi all,

I'm using USART of PIC18F4550 to transmit data via bluetooth eb301 from A7 - bridging your world ) ) ). My bluetooth factory default is 9600 baud rate, no parity and no flow control. My problem is I don't know to how to set up the PIC18F4550 properly so that the PIC18F4550 and bluetooth can be synchronized. So, i can send and receive the data correctly from bluetooth eb301 devices. Could you please help me on this, thank you!

Section 15.1 of the data sheet has info on the baud rate generator to get you your 9600 baud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back