Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Configuring Electra Autorouter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbed

I have few small and a few lil big boards to route for my product. I generally prefer to hand route, but due to short of time and resources I would like to try out autorouters. I have shortlisted Electra and freeautorouting.net . I found freeautorouting.net easy to configure but did not get expected results and not not sophisticated enough. Electra seems to be a really sophisticated autorouter and I have a difficulty understanding the right settings for my routing job. I would like to have a tutorial (not a quick start) to precisely understand the configuration settings of ELECTRA. I am using Eagle for my PCB designing and exporting the dsn file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back