Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer Design & Architecture Project: Non-Pipelined Control Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Hello,
Need assistance with Computer Design & Architecture school project.
Please let me know. If in US, I can venmo for your time and effort :)

Attachments

• project3.pdf
    111.1 KB · Views: 107
You are going to have to be more specific and definitely have some work prepared for anyone to help you. No one is going to do your project for you.

Not even if I pay $100?

$100 is worth maybe 30 min of my time. That's the problem with paying for someone's time. It's really expensive. Also, the fact you actually want someone to do your assignment for you is enough for no one on the forum to even want to help you, no matter how much you pay.

On the other hand, if you ask specific questions and show that you've at least put some effort into trying to do it yourself, pretty much everyone on the forum will help you for free.

Are you going to pay in advance? What happens when your prof wants some sdditional information or asks you questions about particular design elements?

Or maybe your prof happens to read this post?

Maybe doing the work and perhaps learning something would be the better approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back