Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

computer audio amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-bro

hey everybody. can someone plz give a schematic of a 50-100W audio amplifier that will work with my computer speakers? i have a 2.1 JBL system. thanks

Most computer speakers like that typically have the amp built into the sub. Why do you want to build your own amp, it's be significantly easier and less expensive to buy an amp.

Yeah T-bro, if the system sounds too weak, get a new system don't try to hot wire it.

I had a RadioShack speaker that was rated for 40 Whats. I used it at the beach for many years. Then I connected it to my home stereo and fed it 70 Watts RMS for years. Its woofer finally burned out, it was stamped- "5W nominal- Korea".

This is one of the reasons I try NOT to buy consumer electronics at Radio Shack, it's a pretty plastic case on cheap nockoff electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back