Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component locator shareware

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamess

Hi There,
Does anybody know where I can find a decent shareware program that will locate pcb components after I have entered them ?? I spend a lot of my time referring to schematics and then trying to find individual components on a pcb

havent seen anything like that...yet

i havent seen any software that is like that yet but that is a very good idea.i have kinda been working on some software that uses a cuecat, and barcode software to make a program that when a single barcode for a project is scanned, a bill of materials will come up. im not finished with it yet. if you would like to see something like that, email me at chubs1646@aol.com
and i will write the program for you. I love writing software for electrical people to make life easier so any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back