Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Completely FAILED Biology exam :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would mods please delete

Last edited:
Hy kv,

I too am sorry to hear about your bad news. I wish you well.

spec

Your Quote: is out of context but what ever floats your boat.

I personally don't have cancer for the record, but I do know a couple old painters who did.

I worked at a Shoot Range Company and 2 painters working in an area with improper ventilation both filed law suits for their health problems. (Cancer) Poor souls lost their battle before compensation could be received. The families did get a small settlement, not near the cost the hospital charged or lawyer fee's

Slave labor in Utah, you have the right to work or not work. Here we get a lot of large companies, or small companies who get large and treat their workers poorly and pay is below average. If the company has good law firm behind them the odds are stacked in their favor, then they drag it out until the individual accepts what ever the company is willing to give.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back