Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Complete Chart for Resistor, Capacitor and Inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi all,

Is there any website that i can download the complete chart for resistor,capacitor and inductor?
Pls advise.
Thanks.

What do you mean, "complete chart"?

I'm going to guess you mean resistor color codes, how to tell cap values, but I'm not sure what you want for inductors.

For resistors, google image search has dozens of useful charts. Caps you could probably find in both regular google and googel image search. Dunno about inductors, but I'm sure google will have something for you.

Hi again,

I need a complete chart of the range of resistors, capacitors and inductors. I can't seem to find it in the website.There are no many informations available in the website.
Pls advise.
Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by family tree. Do you want an explanation of the various types of these components?

all the info you want IS on maplins and others websites mate you will just have to dig for it :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back