Compact transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

I need a transmitter that can send 1 bit up to 50 feet away. Its dimension must be no larger than 6mm by 6 inches. One button must send this bit. I have $400 for the first person to show me what I need, and how to put it together.

Is that 6mm high by 6x6"? or 6mm long by 6 inches? or what.
there are many rf modules that can do exactly what you want.
what is you're application?

Save your money and just get one fo the many ready-made solutions available. They typically operate in an unliscensed 433MHZ band.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
A 1-bit transmitter with a 50 foot range and 6mm by 6-inch dimensions (why the mixed units of measure?). How about (1) a flashlight, or, (2) a laser pointer?

Probably should define a "bit" otherwise I could also recommend using a rubber band transmitter and a spitball "bit" (LOL).

How much are you willing to pay for the receiver (LOL)?

Last edited:
Maybe she is a pretty terrorist who doesn't want to blow herself up like all the other terrorists.
But a range of only 50 feet is too small and she might get blown up anyway.

It is a 6mm cylinder that is 6 inches long (If you can't do 6 inches don't talk to me)
It appears this transmitter would fit.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2011/01/ADF7012.pdf

If someone is serious about the money, we can do this. Apparently a bit wasn't specific enough.

BIT 1. A small portion, degree, or amount: a bit of lint; a bit of luck <-- some of us need this.

In this case....
You have an 8 mm tube, the inner hollow dimension of the tube is 6MM. The length of this tube is 6 inches.

It is most definately cylindrical in nature. A button outside of the tube, when pressed, will signal the transmitter to send a detectable signal that is intended to increase the counter hooked up to the next systems reciever.

If you ACTUALLY possess the "wit", to build this, I want to know, and I will pay the price. I have held the patent for this device some time now and I intend to build with the help of professionals if I can find any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…