Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Combination of Wires of two DC motor giving Output current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QALB

I wanted to make a electric Generator. For it , I used a 2 DC motors(suppose , A ,B ) in a Line and connected their rotors . I took another DC motor (suppose ,C)and connected it's rotor with one of rotor of DC motors I already Connected. Now I started to give current to motor C . It rotated the rotors of Motors, A and B . Now , I am confused that in which combination I will need connect the wires of Motors A and B so that I may get thier combined voltage ⚡.
Please Help me in Solving this Problem.

..... with the positive terminal of one motor connected to the negative of the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back