Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Colourfade Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzap

there is a schematic on this site and was wondering if it was possible to add more than the two different colours that are in it. I was planning on using up to five Leds if possible.

for those who for some reason cannot see the site mentioned above I will explain the theory behind the circuit. basically what it does is use a LM324 to fade between two different leds to give it a fibre optics kind of look.

now my question is is it possible to modify this circuit or use different parts so that i would be able to use more than three leds that are constantly changing colour? five or more leds would be tops.

thanks alot

Kieran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back