Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

College project

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIL3NT_SHADOW

Hello all. I have to come up with an idea to do my college project on. It has to do with telecoms or electronics. It has to solve a problem that exists but there cannot be a solotion out there. I have came up with an idea of building a UPS with a built in mains power alarm failr system. SO if the mains gets cut of the alarm goes off. I have never done any electronics so i am looking for idea that are worthy to be a project but not to hard. Could i also have a review of my idea i have. Thanks

Sorry dude,

I was in telco for over 10 years and now in a large data center. We've had those types of systems for a long, long time. The mains are filtered by a large UPS, if you lose commercial power, an alarm will go off and then the generator will kick on.

Did I understand your question correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back