Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coding AT89C51 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesrudin musa

hi im doing my final project on security system of ATM machine and im using keil microvision4 to develop c code but it gives the fallawing warning messages
fm.c(2): warning C318: can't open file 'lcd.h'
FM.C(77): warning C206: 'init_lcd': missing function-prototype
FM.C(78): warning C206: 'display_lcd': missing function-prototype
FM.C(78): error C267: 'display_lcd': requires ANSI-style prototype
Target not created
i dont know how to solve it .and i'm:confused: would you please help me.. thank you!:

Have you written the LCD code... If you copied your code off the net, look for the LCD.c file and LCD.h file that goes with it.... There are generic LCD routines in Keil but I don't know where they are located.... They will be in a source (src) or samples directory where Keil was installed

just find and copy the content of lcd.h into your .c file and compile. then it will not give any error. plus keep in mind that if your keil is a free version, it will not link your .c file to hex file if size is greater that nearly 4kb...

i recommend SDCC compiler and eclipse c/c++ ide for uc c coding

If you have a full version of ISIS... SDCC integrates fully with vsmStudio (free IDE) from labcenter... This gives full code level debugging in ISIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back