Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CO gas monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

knlchand

:confused:

hi all,

can anyone help me with a circuit schemetic of a MQ-7 CO sensor with a PICAXE microchip please.
I am buliding one for my home air monitoring and am not very experienced with circuit diagrams
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please help anyone.

Last edited:
sum1 is going to complain about yr txt wrting. Better 2 fix it now.

Last edited:
We have alot of people who are good with PIC's. I'm not one of them. But I'm sure you'll find people willing to help with such a poilite and plesantly written question.

Last edited:
This link seems to give a basic explanation of the sensor's workings. Then this link provides a code sample and some comments. That should help get you going. I would start by setting up the sensor and measuring the analog voltages out. The problem with sensors like this is that unless you have some calibrated gasses it becomes a hit skip affair as to gas concentrations in air.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back