Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mariaclara

Olá a todos!

Então, meu professor de faculdade tem uma ideia para meu trabalho de conclusão: projetar e construir e CNC usando um escudo cnc para arduino uno MAS não com o arduino uno, na verdade com o Esp32.
Vocês entenderam a ideia?
MAS, eu não escolho meu professor, e ele é profissional em eletrônica, e eu não ... estou muito, muito perdida, e não sei por onde começar. Estou pensando que talvez alguém tenha um projeto de escudo (arduino uno mesmo) em proteus, para que eu possa ter uma ideia do que fazer, ou me dar aulas, pistas, dicas, estou aceitando qualquer coisa.
Sim, eu já assisto muitos vídeos, mas não entendi
Alguém ajude LOL
Anexando um exemplo do escudo arduino uno. (Vamos usar 4 drivers)

Obrigado rapazes

Attachments

• cnc shield.jpg
    cnc shield.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 271
From Google Translate (Portuguese)
"Hello everyone!

So my college professor has an idea for my final paper: design and build and CNC using a cnc shield for arduino uno BUT not with arduino uno, actually with Esp32.
Did you get the idea?
BUT, I don't choose my teacher, and he's a pro in electronics, and I don't... I'm really, really lost, and I don't know where to start. I'm thinking that maybe someone has a shield project (arduino uno even) in proteus, so I can have an idea of what to do, or give me lessons, clues, tips, I'm accepting anything.
Yes, I already watch a lot of videos, but I didn't understand
Somebody help LOL
Attaching an example of the uno Arduino shield. (We will use 4 drivers)

thank you guys"
-----------------

Hi,
you can use the Arduino IDE to program the ESP32; info here:

It should be possible to translate an Arduino CNC project, just using different I/O pins to suit the ESP.

A 3D printer is a type of CNC machine - so this, as an example, is an ESP32 based CNC:-

From Google Translate (Portuguese)
"Hello everyone!

So my college professor has an idea for my final paper: design and build and CNC using a cnc shield for arduino uno BUT not with arduino uno, actually with Esp32.
Did you get the idea?
BUT, I don't choose my teacher, and he's a pro in electronics, and I don't... I'm really, really lost, and I don't know where to start. I'm thinking that maybe someone has a shield project (arduino uno even) in proteus, so I can have an idea of what to do, or give me lessons, clues, tips, I'm accepting anything.
Yes, I already watch a lot of videos, but I didn't understand
Somebody help LOL
Attaching an example of the uno Arduino shield. (We will use 4 drivers)

thank you guys"
-----------------

Hi,
you can use the Arduino IDE to program the ESP32; info here:

It should be possible to translate an Arduino CNC project, just using different I/O pins to suit the ESP.

A 3D printer is a type of CNC machine - so this, as an example, is an ESP32 based CNC:-
Thank you! Now I have an ideia from where start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back