Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CNC Machinery controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskmagnet

Hi everyone,
I got an older control box from my shop at school for a Techno Isel CNC router. We upgraded from the stpper motors that this box controlled to an awesome new set of servo motors. The router work supurbly, and is really cool to play with, but I am also intersted in playing with the old control box. It too is a Techno Isel, and provides voltage pulses to controll the old stepper motors. It interfaces to the computer via serial, and I have the program. It is a three motor unit. I am trying to come up with something cool I can do with it, as I am thinking it could auctuate relays or something like that. Any creative ideas out there?...Thanks-Levi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back