Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cmos ic Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i check circuit have mic non invert amp filter digital stable latching t
going in breadboard ok it work ok but on pcb it not responds
here is the schematic

View attachment 73643

i check it on PCB long time but i don't understand the problem
so i search for another one that is the subject here
i am confused about that

This circuit looks far better a design. As to why it worked on breadboard but not on PCB may just be an error in the PCB layout.

thanks for support
my English is from textbooks as far i remember , i am glad that others know some Arabic
abut the circuit the first i decide to leave it now and continue with the second ct i work in it but have issues in pcb
here is the pcb layout in it

Untitled1.png

i wonder about put 741 ic and the electromech relay on the same pcb in terms of noise and ripple that affect the circuit
the pcb is 8*8 cm
thanks for all

Last edited:
The PCB layout needs tracking layers to help you further.

BTW I know no Arabic. I just didn't see the point of being insulted because English isn't your first languange. This is a world wide forum.

here is the tracks

Untitled2.png

the main thing is there is critical errors in these tracks makes the circuit noisy to get the clap by itself

They don't match.
C4 on your layout connects to one of the mic inputs. Not on your cct diag.
C10 doesn't exist on the cct diag but is present on your layout. C10 is also connected to your mic, not on your cct diag.
There are loads more, but they simply don't match.
Possibly a reason why it never worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back