Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CLRC632 NFC interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariq7868

Hello,

I am trying to interface the CLRC632 NFC reader IC via SPI. My object is to read Mifare 1k tag with it, and CLRC632 has the default register config set for MIFARE 1k (ISO14443-A). I am able to communicate with the IC alright and additionally i turn on the transmittors by writing 0x5b to TXControl register. But when i try to trasnmit REQA (0x26) to the card, there is no response. After lowering the Rxthreshold to 2, the IC receives random 40 bytes and not 0x00 0x04 (as the card should return on REQA). My hardware section & specially antenna section is confirmed alright.
So any idea what might i be missing?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back