Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CLC410 Video Opamp Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bh00

Hi,

Was following a design that involves a CLC410 buffer from the output of a video chip to drive a TV or whatever, but it seems this chip is discontinued.
What is a good alternative to this chip? I don't need the ability to disable the output or anything, just a good quality simple video buffer that needs minimum external components to operate. Ability to operate on a wide range of +- voltages is good though.

Cheers

Hi,

Had difficulty finding the CLC406 with Farnell, etc. I could find the LMH chips, but do they only come in SMD models? I'm after one thats an 8DIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back