Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

classified reconnaissance vehicle project

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my team have been hired to make a classified reconnaissance vehicle and we have been hired without funding. i am looking for some funding and have been searching the net for a funder.
it would be good if somebody could help.
if you are willing to fund my project please PM me your email and i will send you a link to donate via paypal.
thankyou for any help in advance.

(sorry but i can not release any more details about the project except that it will be an electric powered spy chopper)

Not a problem!
I will be happy to fund your project with a undisclosed amount of money from a untraceable bank account. :)

I would send it to you right away but unfortunately I am not able to disclose the amount of money or the bank account number or where I am located or who I am or how to contact me. :(

Sounds great.

Put me down for a grand (1000).

JimB

Attachments

• A Grand.JPG
    A Grand.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 159
Handclap Handclap tcmtech

If you are serious mate start giving out some detail
Its been done and they are in use in the States so a bit of research on the subject might help you. Try Arduino and Maker Faire for a start . There is a plane on there with GPS, AutoPilot,Horizontal Stabilisation ,RC of course and costs less than $1000 to put together.

All Open source software and thus freely available

Jim,
You should really put a sample only watermark on that attachment, just in case someone prints it and tries to use it. :D

You're in New Zealand, eh? Seems like you should be working out of Nigeria.

me and my team have been hired to make a classified reconnaissance vehicle and we have been hired without funding. i am looking for some funding and have been searching the net for a funder.
it would be good if somebody could help.
if you are willing to fund my project please PM me your email and i will send you a link to donate via paypal.
thankyou for any help in advance.

(sorry but i can not release any more details about the project except that it will be an electric powered spy chopper)
I have to give you the grand prize for optimism, but I think you will be waiting for a long time. Why can't you fund the development out of your own pocket? That's what I do when I have a good idea and don't feel like writing a business plan, and selling my soul to the VC's. They want 1000% return; you haven't even suggested what return you're shooting for, and you're also a few pounds short on the business plan.

Last edited:
So what can you spy on with a RC Chopper? My brothers RC choppers can be heard from far enough away to get my attention at over 1/4 mile on a calm evening.
The little electric ones are still easy to hear and spot at over 100 yards. Plus they dont fly outdoors when there is even the slightest breeze.

A big telescopic lens and a camera can get far better results and with much less chance of drawing attention to itself.
One of those wind up birds with a micro camera and transmitter would do far better in terms of not drawing attention to itself.
Perhaps thats why they got no money? :confused:

Wheres DK?
he's sort of the resident RC crafter here.
Maybe he has some tips on RC choppers?

If this is a money phishing scam its the lamest one I have yet to ever see! :(
My 7 year old niece could likely do better! :D

I'll fund your project. But first you must wire me $10,000 to cover transaction and banking fees. Once I receive these funds in my account I'll wire you the $1,000,000. PM me for more info.

That sounds reasonable. IF I was you I would do it!:)

Oddly this has turned out to be a fun thread after all!:D

Nooooooo!! My classified project is more important than yours! I was hired to make a cold fusion generator/time machine (but unfortunately without funding) that will solve the worlds energy shortage AND go back in time to give people the energy even before there was an energy shortage!

People should fund my classified project because it's the most important!

Send funding here;
quicksendsomemoney@beforemymomfindsout.com

ok, i'll join the fun.....

my project is so secret, even I don't know what i'm doing........"

or my favorite.....

" my project is so secret i could tell you what it is, but i'd have to kill you FIRST......."

really, i know the rules when it comes to state secrets, and you definitely don't discuss them in an open forum like this, unless you want to take a very long vacation at the Greybar Hotel. if it's a classified project, don't tell us it's classified, and THEN tell us what it is, because if it's classified, it's definitely no longer a secret. if the project is real, and it's really classified, you just lost the contract because you leaked classified information. besides, classified projects are usually quite well funded, usually well enough funded for EVERYBODY involved to keep their mouths SHUT.

I give it the official

Retards.jpg

Award! :D

granted, it doesn't technically qualify, because he's not trying to make an earthquake machine or a gazillion watt laser, but i'll award it an Honorary Marvin the Martian Award........

Attachments

• martian.gif
    martian.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 100
even better, i'll give it the Joke and Dagger award........

Attachments

• SpyvsSpy.jpg
    SpyvsSpy.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back