Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Classic Hearing, Modern Hearing Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite familiar with NIN actually! :D

As downbeat as the lyrics and is in that angsty sort of teen way it's actually very high energy, and tends to cheer me up other than you'd might expect.

Insane Clown Posse's insanely dark humor and wild musical mixes always cheer me up! Most people I know never get past the dark humor lyrics and never actually listen to the surprisingly subtle artistry that they put into the actual instrumentation and mixing. :)
Very strange humor though!

At the moment I've got around 10K songs on my computer now.
I have stuff I have yet to ever listen to!:eek:

Actually, don't like Insane Clown Posse much, I like NIN's highs and lows. That's a case where the lyrics and humor just don't match my temperament. I like Tori Amos, Peter Gabriel (and to a lesser degree Genesis and Phil Colins) and Pearl Jam quiet a bit. For the wacky side I lean towards They Might be Giants. Queen, Aerosmoth ACDC, stuff like that mainly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back