Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Loss Of Graphics, WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
When I log on this site, I don't see graphics anymore. Anybody else have this problem?

Techie7

I'm too getting a white background with no text/image formatting. What is interesting is that when I hit 'back' button on browser, I'm getting a normal view. That looks strange now.

Just wondered on how much the forum appearance affected the post count!

Mikebits

What browsers are you using? Looks okay with FireFox.

Mikebits

I just logged in with IE, and site looks completely hosed. Must be a browser issue.

Techie7

Oh, if so then it's a problem with CSS scripts on the server. They are to be tested with every browsers and versions that everything works just fine. I'm using firefox 2.1.

Mikebits

It is broke for me now as well, hit refresh.

HiTech

Strangely enough I use IE at home and at work and only at work am I getting the same screens as others mentioned. Both IE are the same versions and I checked the browser settings to be the same. Hmmm.:confused: Got to be an "extra terrestrial" thing.

killivolt

Along with the white background thing I'm not seeing the computer section either.

kv

Boncuk

Did you mean something like that?

Attachments

• Screenshot.gif
    Screenshot.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles