Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Class D RF Power Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

uceesdp

Hi all,

I can't get The class D RF power amplifier to work properly. I'm using 2 npn BJP transistors and a dual voltage transformer. I should be getting a square (almost) wave at the output shown in the diagram (wire sticking out between the transistors) but all i get is a weird sine wave. I'm using a voltage clock to drive the gates.

Any solutions?

Thanks

Attachments

• Class D amp.docx.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 204
The transformers and inductors are limiting your high frequency response, I do not think you will output a square wave. But why do you need to?

Seems a completely weird circuit?, I don't see how it can work with a transformer? - and using class-D for RF doesn't sound very plausible, or to have any reason to want to do so?.

hi,

This circuit is used for inductive coupling to power a remote circuit. The problem is i don't want a square wave, but according to books there should be a square wave at that point. However, i would want a sine wave after the tuned circuit (LC).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back