Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit theory solved problems / examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrmi

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could suggest a good source for solved circuit problems or circuit problem solutions. I am looking for circuits involving diodes, transistors, etc. I am asking for this because my book has problems without solutions and I want more practice than I get from class. Thanks for any help.

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could suggest a good source for solved circuit problems or circuit problem solutions. I am looking for circuits involving diodes, transistors, etc. I am asking for this because my book has problems without solutions and I want more practice than I get from class. Thanks for any help.

hi,
You may find this helpful.
**broken link removed**

also
https://www.learningelectronics.net/

Last edited:
Thanks, I bookmarked those links that you posted. I was looking for something leaning closer to the kind of problems found in fundamentals of microelectronics by Razavi. I like to work through every problem while checking the answers. My prof assigns 2-3 problems a week and this is not enough to get good practice.

Electronic Prinicples - By John Bird Third Edition... Plus Electronics and Circuit theory, by the same blokey......

Very good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back