Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit required for 2 digit Anode Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

STUDENT
I have a 24V 5 Amp power supply and would like to install a 2 digit readout Voltage display that will indicate what voltage is set from the Pot.
Could any one supply a circuit digram for purpous to be fitted to my existing Power Supply.
Thanking you greg.

Readout for power supply

I suggest you buy a Panel Meter (either LCD or LED) and configure it as a voltmeter.

They are usually 200 mV full scale so you will need a series resistor to alter the full scale to 200 Volt (or 20 Volt).

If you need more help, sent me the data for whatever panel meter you buy and I'll design it for you.

Len

nanlen@bigpond.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back