Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormRampage

I have no idea what these boards are used for and if they are worth anything or just scrap. I have many other pictures of different types of boards however they are too big for the system. (Yes i have compressed them to the max)
Apologies if this thread goes against any policies.

Attachments

• Circuit_Boards_ (1).zip
    629 KB · Views: 112
Not worth anything I'll claim - unless you're salvaging parts.

Or if you know what equipment it was used in, and you can sell it as replacement parts (If you're sure they still are in working condition).

Not worth anything I'll claim - unless you're salvaging parts.

Or if you know what equipment it was used in, and you can sell it as replacement parts (If you're sure they still are in working condition).
They have not been used for awhile and most likely work, I have a couple of them laying around and will try to sell them however if I cannot Ill be willing to give them away. Currently trying to sell them on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back